Remote Monitoring and Management
Securing you network through a layered approach to protection
MCSE offers multiple layers of security to help protect businesses from all angles. Our Risk intelligence scan tools help to prioritize your security efforts by identifying key vulnerabilities. Antivirus, web protection, password management, network monitoring tools, and backup & recovery are what MCSE provides to protect your business.
Endpoint Detection and Response Software (EDR) offers a more advanced set of endpoint detection and remediation tools to get ahead of security issues before they threaten your business.
A Platform That Grows with You
As you grow your business, you need a Managed Service Provider that grows with you at each step. Not every business wants the same services—that’s why you pay only for what you use, on a per-client basis. For example, if your business doesn’t use web protection, you don’t pay for it. Our modular pricing gives you the flexibility to expand services as needed instead of locking you into a contract. In short, whatever stage of business you’re in, MCSE will meet you there.
Managed Antivirus and Malware Protection Software
Protect Against Known Viruses and Catch New, Hard-To-Detect Malware Threats
MCSE centralized antivirus solution helps to keep both known and emerging malware off workstations and servers. Our antivirus feature not only stays up to date with the latest threats using traditional signature-based protection, but also protects against new viruses using sophisticated heuristic checks and behavioral scanning. New threats are created each day. MCSE provides proactive methods to ensure rock solid malware protection.
Endpoint Detection and Response Software
MCSE will defend your business against ransomware, zero-day attacks, and evolving online threats.
Security threats multiply and morph daily. Once a new threat is resolved, cybercriminals find another angle to exploit. Even with the onslaught of new threats and attacks, MCSE will keep your business protected.
Endpoint detection & response is MCSE’s answer to your business’s needs. EDR is designed to prevent, detect, and respond to ever-changing threats—and recover quickly when ransomware or other exploits strike keeping your business safe from attack.
EDR prevents interruptions in your business and is less expensive than the break/fix approach. Prevention saves you time and money.
Backup and Recovery
Protect Your Users’ Data with Sophisticated Backup and Rapid Disaster Recovery
Data loss can cause serious financial hardships for your company, and system downtime can cripple productivity, preventing your business from providing good service to your customers. That’s why it’s critical to be prepared with the right technology.
MCSE provides a hybrid cloud backup and disaster recovery feature, allowing our technicians to help quickly restore business continuity after a disaster. Our True Delta™ technology helps to reduce backup times by storing changes instead of full files. This allows you to back up files quickly and frequently, helping you to prevent losing data due to a disaster. The backup and recovery feature also uses strong encryption both in transit and at rest, so you can breathe more easily knowing that data is kept safe.
To learn more call: 603.362.5775
Web Protection and Content Filtering Software
Keep Users Safe and Productive While They Use the Web
Web threats have increased over the past few years. From phishing sites to drive-by downloads, the dangers have never been greater. To stay safe, business’s need to make sure they have advanced malware protection in place along with bandwidth monitoring, content filtering, and more. MCSE offers built-in web protection that keeps your workforce secure and productive. MCSE’s web protection goes beyond enterprise antivirus software and firewalls by letting you set your own content-filtering policies, website blacklists, time- and content-based browsing policies, and other customized solutions.
Keep Users Safe
- Threat protection: Protect against malware, phishing, adware, botnets, and spam.
- Bandwidth monitoring: Monitor daily usage with automated bandwidth checks and alerts.
- Access controls: Keep users off sites that could cause a data breach and protect the business from the legal liability that comes with a data breach.
Improve Workforce Productivity
- Site blacklists: Set and automatically enforce browsing policies that keep users off non-work related sites like gaming or social media.
- Time-based browsing policies: Modify blacklist rules to allow employees to visit non-work sites outside of standard business hours.
Management for Mac
Same solution to manage Mac and Windows
In todays world, cyberthreats are rapidly expanding. All devices are vulnerable to cyberthreats that may impact your business network.
MCSE manages your MacOS systems. Our Remote Monitoring and Management solutions provide patch management for all your O/S platforms. This protects your network and all its devices from security breaches.
Back up Mac documents to the cloud and recover them easily
- Back up the most common documents – more than 50 common file types are supported with the same frequency as Windows documents – twice a day.
- Retrieve previous versions of a file easily because documents are versioned automatically.
- Provide self-service document recovery through the Backup and Recovery app on the Mac.
Protect Mac devices from viruses and malware
- Detect both Windows and Mac types of malware to reduce the attack surface of your network.
- Benefit from the threat detection and remediation capabilities of BitDefender.
- Experience the superior performance of an integrated AV solution with a low memory footprint.
MCSE Delivers the ability to automatically and securely share approved passwords between us and our clients in co-managed IT environments.
Our clients can
- Centralize and secure their corporate & personal passwords
- Set up folders to organize and categorize passwords
- Manage all employees and data access rights
- Receive notifications of all passwords known by departing employees
- Generate strong and unique passwords
- Login to saved websites with 1 click
- Run audits and reports internally
And yes, there's even more to Passportal Site
- Unlimited Users*
- Unlimited Passwords
- Branded Interface
- Custom URL
- Company Password Vault
- Personal Vaults for All Users
- Custom Security Groups
- Password Sharing
- 1-Click Login Tool
- Mobile Access
- System Activity Audit Logs
- Data Reporting
Mobile Computer Solutions Etc., LLC has developed a set of consistent standards implemented with proven reliable business processes. This delivers piece of mind to you and your business. MCSE uses robust backup solutions and cyber security protection that was once only available to the large enterprise. This provide our clients a sense of safety and security knowing their network and devices are safe from attack.
Prevention stops interruptions in your business. It is far more affordable to have your network and devices proactively managed by MCSE. This prevents unnecessary down time and key employees from being distracted from their primary task. Quite simply, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”.
MCSE has provided a wide variety of computer technology services since 2003. Matthew Burke, owner, has over 20 years of technology leadership and hands-on implementation experience. He has mastered the ability to identify a problem, break it down to the simplest components and identify the best and most effective solution. He can make a very complex technical solution sound simple and easy to understand.